Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

What do you do on New Year's day?

By Larry R. Linville

My parents always said that you should do good things on New Year's Day because that is what you will get back the rest of the year. Seems like a noble practice.

What you do on New Year’s Day
you will do the whole year.
I don’t know if that is true
but that is what I hear.

It makes perfect sense to me
something I try to do.
So I pass along this thought
a suggestion to you.

I want my poetry to be
a background every day
to look for positive thoughts
as guides along the way.

I hope you’ll find some things
that will bring joy and love
and help others receive
peace from God above.
_______________
Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
Scroll down and vote in the polls.
List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
Donate! to the poor homeless at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless or post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.
Jesus is better than Santa.

No comments: